Our goal is to ensure that our clients receive the best possible advice. Often this means we introduce expertise from outside our firm. We actively embrace this opportunity: by collaborating and building partnerships we secure every advantage we can for our clients and provide them with maximum choice.
Whether our relationship to you is one of supplier, client or partner we behave honestly, openly and constructively in our dealings.
Our specialist lawyers
Of course, technical expertise counts for a lot when putting together the ideal team, but in selecting other specialist lawyers who can truly contribute to your projects, we are careful to identify individuals with whom you will enjoy working.
There are real advantages in working this way and since the input of specialist lawyers is clearly defined, costs are transparent and tightly controlled.
We regularly work with lawyers with the following specialisms: employment, tax, competition/anti-trust, real estate, computer games, dispute resolution and overseas law.
Our wider network
We believe in partnerships of trust and mutual benefit. This means having long term relationships based on a desire to help and look out for people. Not only is this about giving honest and open advice to clients but it also means that we want to act as ambassadors for our clients and introduce them to people and opportunities which benefit them.
Whatever help is required (whether or not it relates to law) we act as a sounding board for our clients and, if we can’t help, we introduce them to someone who can. Our wider network of partners and contacts includes:
- our clients
- lawyers, trademark agents and patent attorneys
- corporate finance advisers and mergers and acquisitions brokers
- accountancy, tax, finance and wealth management professionals
- property professionals
- banks and other financial institutions
- recruitment and executive search consultants
- consultants and advisers in the areas of PR, branding, marketing, web design, coaching and mentoring
- specialists in share schemes, employee incentives and staff remuneration
- non-executive and executive directors